Each DJI Certified Refurbished Product:
• Undergoes full functionality testing, where any defective modules are replaced;
• Is put through a thorough cleaning and inspection process;
• Is repackaged (including appropriate manuals, parts) and new boxes;
• Is placed into a Final Quality Assurance inspection before being offered for sale;
• Undergo the same basic testing procedures and are assessed with the same technical guidelines as new DJI products;
• May have slight signs of wear, such as minor scratches. Returns due to aesthetic conditions that do not affect product performance are not accepted.
Yes. DJI promises you that every refurbished product is tested thoroughly and that the quality of refurbished products is the same as new products.
The after-sales service policy for DJI refurbished products is identical to that of new products. However, refurbished products can only be exchanged for refurbished products, not new products.
Yes, you can purchase DJI Care for a refurbished product. The coverage amount will be the same as for a new product.
Check the serial number. For all refurbished products, the fifth from last character will be “S”or “R”.
• Substantial savings;
• A fully functional product with complete documentation;
• The assurance that the product meets DJI’s high standards by passing our rigorous refurbishment process;
• The option to purchase DJI Care to extend your coverage even further.